Put a C after statements that refers only to Columbus’ voyage, P for those that refer only to the Pilgrims, B for those that refer to both, and N for those that do not refer correctly to either.
1. Sailed from Europe across the Atlantic Ocean.
2. Thought they had arrived in Asia.
3. Meant to settle farther south.
4. Sought treasure.
5. Sought religious freedom.
6. Landed in the Northern Hemisphere.
7. Became citizens of the United States.
8. Used simple radios for communications.
Research Skills, Vol. 7, No. 3, November 19, 2001http://rhlschool.comCopyright 2001 RHL
RHL School Home