Volume 5, Number 4, September 27, 1999
Use an encyclopedia or other reference source to tell whether the following statements are true or false.
Beavers are rodents.
2. The cheetah is the largest wild cat.
3. Skunks will eat birds and mammals.
4. Otters are not native to Australia.
5. Hyenas will hunt live prey.
6. Chimpanzees are monkeys.
7. Unicorns became extinct in prehistoric times.
8. Kangaroo rats are only found in Australia and New Zealand.
9. Lemurs cannot wrap their tails around branches.
10. Anteaters don’t have teeth.
Source: Microsoft Encarta 98 Encyclopedia
RHL School - Free Worksheets and MoreCopyright 1999 RHL
E-mail This Page to a Friend!
Safer Surfing for Kids!
Research Skills Menu
RHL School Home