Volume 5, Number 17, January 24, 2000
Use an encyclopedia or other reference source(s) to help you answer the questions.
1. How much of New Hampshire’s border is shoreline on the Atlantic Ocean?
2. Has the population of the state increased or decreased in the last half century?
3. Where did the name of the state come from?
4. What percent of New Hampshire is covered by forests?
5. What is the state nickname?
6. New Hampshire’s presidential primary is considered to be very important for those wishing to be their parties’ nominees. Why?
7. What is the state legislature called?
8. New Hampshire has no sales or personal income tax. How are schools funded?
rhlschool.comRHL School - Free Worksheets and MoreCopyright 2000 RHL
Our source: Britannica.com: http://www.britannica.com
E-mail This Page to a Friend!
Safer Surfing for Kids!
Research Skills Menu
RHL School Home