Mathematics Problem Solving
Volume 6, Number 13, December 14, 2000
1. I am a number. I am the product of the number of months in a year and the number of years in a century. What number am I?
2. I am a month. All months have more days than I have. I can occur in winter and summer. What month am I?
3. I am a unit of measurement. I am not metric. A dozen of me is a third of a yard. What am I?
4. I am a unit of measurement. I am not metric. When my number is zero, there are still a lot of me. When they say that I number thirty-two, water freezes. What am I?
5. I am a unit of measurement. I am one half of one fourth of one fourth of one fourth of a gallon. What am I?
rhlschool.comRHL School - Free Worksheets and MoreCopyright 2000 RHL
RHL School Home