Mathematics Problem Solving
Volume 5, Number 17, January 24, 2000
1. I am a unit of time on our planet. I am 1/7 of a week. What am I?
2. I am also a unit of time. I am 1/60 of 1/60 of 1/24 of the answer to number one. What am I?
3. I am a fraction. My denominator is 14. I am not just a part of one whole thing. I am one whole thing! And don’t you forget it!! What fraction am I?
4. I am a denominator. The numerator of the fraction that I am part of is 5. That fraction is equivalent to the answer to number three. What number am I?
5. I am a fraction. My numerator is an odd single digit. My denominator is a single digit that is four times greater than my numerator. What fraction am I?
rhlschool.com RHL School - Free Worksheets and MoreCopyright 2000 RHL
Mathematics Problem Solving Menu
RHL School Home