Mathematics Problem Solving
Volume 4, Number 3, September 21, 1998
1. I am a September date. In 1998, I come on Wednesday. I have a two digit number that is odd. I am _______________.
2. I am a date in September, 1998. My number is exactly half of what it would be if I came one week later. I am _______________.
3. I am a day of the week. The number of my latest date is fifteen times greater than the number of my earliest date. What day am I?
4. I am a date in September. In 1998, I come on Monday. The number of the following Monday is not seven greater than my number. I am _______________.
5. I am the first Saturday of September, 1998 whose date is an even number. What date am I?
Copyright 1998 RHL
E-mail This Page to a Friend!
Mathematics Problem Solving Menu
RHL School Home