Mathematics Problem Solving
Volume 4, Number 1, September 8, 1998
Number of Pets
1. How many pets does T.J. have?
2. Tom has ________ more pets than T.J.
3. Kim has twice as many cats as ________.
4. One of these people has three pet turtles. Who is it?
5. T.J. has ________ fewer pets than Tom.
6. How many pets do Tom, Kim, and T.J. have altogether?
7. Tom has a pet spider. Who has a pet beetle?
8. Tom, Kim, and T.J. went to the store to buy collars for all their dogs and cats. They bought ________ more cat collars than dog collars.
Copyright 1998 RHL
RHL School Home