Mathematics Problem Solving
Volume 3, Number 25, March 16, 1998
1. I am a multiple of 6. I am a multiple of 5. I am less than 90. I am not 30. I am _________.
2. I am a two digit number. My digits are the same as the ones in the product of 7 and 8, but I'm not the product of 7 and 8. I am _________.
3. I am the product of two even single digit numbers. I am not a multiple of 8. I am greater than 4. I am less than 36. I am _________.
4. I am a number. I am half of the product of the number of letters in the alphabet and the number of months in the year. I am _________.
5. I am a part of a fraction. The number of letters in my name is the same as the number of letters in the name of a month. I am the ____________ of a fraction.
Copyright 1998 RHL
E-mail This Page to a Friend!
Mathematics Problem Solving Menu
RHL School Home