Volume 4, Number 3, September 20, 1999
Complete each analogy by writing the best word in the blank. Use a dictionary to look up words you don't know.
1. Hinder is to impede as excuse is to _______________.
2. Noun is to adjective as verb is to _______________.
3. Exit is to out as _______________ is to in.
4. Drink is to _______________ as eat is to solid.
5. Mercury is to first as Mars is to _______________.
6. Labyrinth is to maze as medicine is to _______________.
7. Hurricane is to meteorologist as star is to _______________.
RHL School - Free Worksheets and MoreCopyright 1999 RHL
RHL School Home