Volume 4, Number 17, January 24, 2000
There are two mistakes in each sentence. Write the corrected version of each sentence. The first one has been done for you.
1. Their were ten broken egg’s in the carton.
There were ten broken eggs in the carton.
2. Each of the boys’ are writing a different story.
3. Did Taylor and me borrow the wrong car.
4. how many people seen the strange object?
5. Randall said, “Its too late to go out”!
6. The title of the book is a piece of Toast.
7. I’d like to invite joan to visit us in florida.
8. We will meet every friday during the Summer.
rhlschool.comRHL School - Free Worksheets and MoreCopyright 2000 RHL
RHL School Home