Volume 3, Number 35, June 7, 1999
Still More Grammatical Analogies
Complete each analogy by writing the best word in the blank. Use a dictionary to look up words you don't know.
1. Think is to thought as thank is to _______________.
2. Them is to their as it is to _______________.
3. See is to seen as _______________ is to stolen.
4. Bulb is to _______________ as glow is to brightly.
5. Bad is to worst as sick is to _______________.
6. Explain is to explanation as deny is to _______________.
7. Ox is to oxen as sea is to _______________.
Copyright 1999 RHL
E-mail This Page to a Friend!
English Basics Menu
RHL School Home