Volume 3, Number 34, June 1, 1999
More Grammatical Analogies
Complete each analogy by writing the best word in the blank. Use a dictionary to look up words you don't know.
1. Girl is to she as news is to _______________.
2. They is to them as who is to _______________.
3. We is to ours as _______________ is to mine.
4. Lighted is to _______________ as dreamed is to dreamt.
5. Bad is to worse as sick is to _______________.
6. Child is to children's as boy is to _______________.
7. Don't is to not as they've is to _______________.
Copyright 1999 RHL
E-mail This Page to a Friend!
English Basics Menu
RHL School Home