Volume 3, Number 33, May 24, 1999
Complete each analogy by writing the best word in the blank. Use a dictionary to look up words you don't know.
1. Sing is to sung as break is to _______________.
2. Goose is to geese as moose is to _______________.
3. Strength is to strong as _______________ is to happy.
4. Good is to _______________ as bad is to badly.
5. Find is to found as mind is to _______________.
6. Interrogative is to question as imperative is to _______________.
7. He is to his as I is to _______________.
Copyright 1999 RHL
E-mail This Page to a Friend!
English Basics Menu
RHL School Home